Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I have been blessed in so many ways.
 Tomorrow 1/8/15 will slowly tick by in our house. 72 months since we lost our Angel Bitsy. 72 months without her beautiful soul present in body here on Earth. 72 months that the clock would not wait for us to catch a breath or make ready for the next. Time just marches on at its own steady reliable pace.
While life has been unbearably difficult at times we are so blessed. So many families lose everything financially to cancer and the onslaught that accompanies it. We have struggled and there is light at the end of a very long difficult tunnel. Light I wasn't sure would come.
 Loss really sheds light on true friends and relationships that are genuine. We have been surrounded by an extended family that held us up when we could not do it alone. Thank you Tonya, Tangela and Marc for helping my kids have a normal life while their mother gathered the pieces of her own and put them back in place.
Families bicker and death can drive wedges between one another we have pulled together instead of pushing apart. So many couples divorce after the loss of a child.
Some times I forget how wonderful the man I married is. There are too many attributes to list that brighten my life. But I think the most important thing in these dark days is his ability to make me laugh. Even when he is hurting he makes me stop crying and laugh. He can make me mad as fire in an instant but he can also make me laugh just as hard in the next. Only he can make me laugh at the most inappropriate times to make my heart smile.
We have been through Hell and back yet there he is waiting to lift me from the darkness and laugh so hard my face hurts.
 I love you Tom, thank you for keeping me laughing among all the other wonderful things you to make the world a better place.

We love you Brittany and miss you so much.  I often thing of how our world would be different with you still here. How would your life have changed those around you. And then your daddy reminds me of something silly you would do so I start thinking of the good memories not the lost. Hugs love and Kisses.
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment