Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes I feel so strong, and then there are those days that beat me down one punch at a time. Some days I have peace and some days I struggle to keep my mind from going off on these rants of injustice. Why this and that. How can this God we trust be like this.Those days are hard for us all. Our crazy ego thinks it knows all. I can only tell myself that this "cloud" will pass, just as the others have. I remember that the only thing I have to do is remember to breathe. When I can really go inward to my heart and listen to my own breath my ego fades even if it's only momentary. It helps me through those breath taking moments every day. Have you ever gotten so stressed that you think you can't breathe? In those crazy moments think about this... listen to your own breath. listen and feel... feel the air as it enters your nose and hits the back of your throat... can you feel it swirling?... is it cool or warm?... feel your lungs drink in this life giving air. It will help you through those stressful times.

The soft answer turns away wrath. When everyone around you seems to be in bad spirits bickering and complaining, take a step back, it's so easy to answer in kind, but instead feel into your heart and answer gently. Let peace radiate from you.. Thanks for this CB! wise words...
Love and peace for your days

No comments:

Post a Comment