Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Follow me through any day and help me to find the beauty. How is it so hard to find the joy and beauty in everything. It is so easy to fall into the trap of negativity. Today we seem to be so obsessed with the bad. Look at our news! How often do they over dramatize the bad things and quickly skim through the really good things. Yeah some stations are making an effort to highlight the good in this world. Bravo! We all could use more positive in our lives. Why is is so easy to find the bad things and not just as easy to change our mind set to find the good. It is there every day, even on the darkest of days. Some times we get so caught up in what isn't going right that we overlook what is. Thank you Lord for giving me beautiful angels at every turn. They are here for me when I need them. They are there when I don't even know I need them. Some times I don't think I can make it through this journey. I am then shown I can and there are so many reasons to love this road. Love this journey, no matter how bumpy. This ride is "my" journey and I will love every one and everything this journey brings me. It is hard but it is a choice. It is my choice. No one can take that choice or make that choice for me. I cannot live afraid of cancer. Afraid of every ache and pain. We deserve to be happy again. We do not need to live in fear. I hope we never have to be touched by this monster again. My heart says this is a pipe dream. This monster called cancer is touching more and more each minute of each day. We will go on in a new way. Learning how to "be" with every new step. Through hills and valleys around each bend in this sometimes treacherous road our path teaches us who we are. Wisdom is not gained from study it is gained through living. Some wise old proverb goes something like this “A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”
I wish any and all sharing my journey love and peace.. til then

No comments:

Post a Comment