Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some times it seems as if Bitsy is just away and will return any day from some extended trip... Oh how I wish it were true.
Amber is home for winter break and sometimes that seems to make pain rise to the surface. I see her doing what she wants and thoroughly enjoying college. I wish so much Britt could have experienced this as well. She so loved learning. She was so excited about learning anything and everything she could. I guess in hind sight she appreciated the one thing so many of us take for granted and sometimes dread. Learning...It helps to think of her as still with us guiding our paths.
In so many ways children are so much wiser than we are. They trust their hearts and give in to desire. Willingly enjoying the hum drum of every day. Do you remember the joy of summer vacation and the anticipation of the holidays. As you get older and begin to doubt, you don't give in to that doubt. You still let your heart rule your mind and you "Believe"! That's enjoying the ride for sure. There is a quote that say's I would rather regret what I have done than regret what I have not! What would life hold for us if we could bypass that adult reasoning and live like that 24/7? Living in the moment , for the moment all the time! I will give it my best shot for you Bitsy and for all of my girls. I want to get everything that life will give. True love knows sometimes when all you want do is to hold on with everything in you... that's when you have to just let go....

No comments:

Post a Comment