Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Were do I start? I don't know why, but for the last few days I feel so disconnected from my family. I feel like I am here but not really. I am cheerful lone minute and the next I am fighting to keep my head out of the darkness. I meet people who are traveling along this same road every day. Some are further along and some have only just begun. It doesn't seem that as time passes things are always easier. Yes it seems there are less bad and more good moments. But it seems the road can get bumpy around each and every turn. The mind can be treacherous. The mind can lead us down a road even worse than reality. I always talk about the daily struggle with the darkness. I wish they could turn a switch in my mind that would stop the constant battle. I wish I could have one day in which there was total peace. I am working to achieve this. I know it will come. One day I will be able to control my crazy mind. I am happy I have can lose my crazy mind for a short time with my yoga. I wish my body could deal with more... some days my mind wants more. Let me remember to turn away from my ego and back to God. He is love and he loves me. I have only to love and I will be at peace.
peace and love are what I need
good night
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment