Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Saturday, February 13, 2010

doing ok

doing ok
Posted Jan 21, 2009 8:23pm

I won't say we are fine because we will never be fine again! But we are making it. I guess it's good we are used to taking each day as they come and each minute at a time. Tom and I both just keep waiting to wake up from this nightmare. I know she isn't sick anymore and there is no pain for her but I just still don't like hearing people say she is in a better place. I know she is but my "better" place would be with us! I know that's selfish but that's how I feel! The only thing that makes it ok is I know she IS pain free and no longer sick. She can read to her hearts content and maybe she has already visited Egypt. Now she will know all the secrets of heaven and earth. Well I didn't mean for this to head in this direction so I guess I better go. Thank you all for your support, love and prayers. And If I told you to wait to send food it's ok now we are no longer covered in cold cuts. If you still are interested please call and let me know when. there are a few people still doing dinner now and then. And that does help. Thank you all again. We were overwhelmed by all the love at the funeral it's very comforting that we are surrounded by so much love. It would be very easy to be bitter about all that has happened, but you all make the difference. Savannah and Rose are doing good I think Savannah is taking it harder than Rose but they are both good. Amber is back at school and doing ok . Thankfully she has lots of good people around her there also. and Track practice started monday so she will be very busy with that and classes.
Take Care
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment