Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Angel Bitsy

Posted Nov 29, 2009 8:52pm

For the moment the anger is gone thankfully. Sometimes it is replaced by peace sometimes by sadness. 12/1/2009 would have been Bisty's 18th birthday. I wish sometimes time didn't march steadily onward, moving us forward against our desires. Sometimes I wish the world could stop spinning and let us rest. Let us catch our breath. For one moment stop. It doesn't seem possible for 11 months to have passed without you here.But I guess that might be a blessing of time itself. I know that is only a dream. I know the world marches on with or without us. Please don't let one chance pass you by to share how much someone means to you! People pass through our lives everyday. They are here and then they are gone. Let them know you care. I know Brittany would not have wanted us to dwell in the darkness and sorrow. I know she would have said "suck it up and get busy with life". So we shall!
Thanks to you all once again for helping us in our journey. We know we have leaned on a lot of caring and loving shoulders. Some we have leaned harder on than others and THANK YOU!
I hope you all had a wonderful love filled Thanksgiving!
Amy
Affliction comes to us all, not to make us sad, but sober; not to make us sorry, but to make us wise; not to make us despondent, but by its darkness to refresh us as the night refreshes the day; not to impoverish, but to enrich us.
-Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment