Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Saturday, February 13, 2010

We are here

posted Apr 26, 2009 10:04pm

We are here, I won't say we are okay. Because we are not. We exist day to day in a fog. Going thru the motions of everyday life. Not a dawn passes without the hope that this will be the day we are rescued from this hell. The day we wake up from this nightmare and all it has done to our family. As I look at my girls I wish they didn't have to go thru this. I wish Savannah and Rose had their 2 big sisters! I want to talk to her and her get mad about some crazy opinion on which we differ. I have found (Tom pointed it out this morning) Sundays are a struggle. No matter what we have planned or how busy I stay, they are just hard. We have for as long as I remember, had a big family breakfast on Sunday. Even if Britt didn't join us in the kitchen she would shout her opinion from her room. Her ears were bionic and if we said something she wanted to rebut she did! I really haven't thought about this until now. Maybe this will help me, by telling you I have told me.
Amber went back to school today she will finish up on May 22nd, as do Rose and Savannah. They are doing well. How I long for the ability to deal with grief as they do. they are so resilient. We can see changes but they are doing great. Thank you for your continued prayers.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment