Angel Brittany

Angel Brittany

Saturday, February 13, 2010

where has it gone

Posted Feb 8, 2010 10:02pm

It is amazing, no matter how hard I wish for it to stop... time marches steadily on.This only solidifies in my mind that there is a God and he knows better than we do what is best for us. I find myself in total awe some days that we have come this far and are still functioning(well sort of most of the time). Some days are much harder than others still. In the last few weeks we have disassembled Britt's room down stairs. That has made for some really hard times. Rose has had a few bad dreams since and we feel sure that's why. As the school year drags on things are going well for Savannah and Rose. Savannah always struggles more with her studies and loves the "other" things. Savannah is really starting that middle school girl stuff. I really wish we could skip the "I am just too cool" stage. Rose loves reading and invents her own homework so she doesn't feel left out. Amber has an official boyfriend. And things are going well for her. Tom and I are trudging along. Both of the stores are doing well. Same old same old. We finally got some snow and had a lot of fun sledding. Hope we get some more this season. But I really could use the sun for a week or so. My mind and heart would benefit from it's warming rays. Some days it's hard to even get warm under the covers.
Hope this finds you all well also.
I find staying positive is the only thing keeping me afloat sometimes so here are a few positive thoughts for you all...
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Oscar Wilde
Love to you all!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment